We are here to help your students or fellows secure impact jobs that blend financial rewards with social impact and environmental stewardship!
Whether you are a university or a fellowship program, we will customize our workshops to give your students or fellows the frameworks and tactical help they need to turn their learning into earning. We customize each of our workshops and group coaching sessions by including examples of alumni from your program.
We view our speaking engagements as a unique opportunity to accelerate the career trajectory of your students and fellows, as well as a built-in chance to strengthen your internal capacity via staff training.
To do so, we offer speaking engagement options that focus on your students or fellows as well as your staff. For students or fellows, we offer workshops and group coaching opportunities:
Creating Your Path to Meaning and Money (minimum 90 min.)- Focused on helping participants Get Clear, Get Connected and Get Hired for well-paying internships and jobs that leverage their education and match their values. Participants will leave the workshop with:
- Greater clarity about their professional priorities and values-based career goals;
- Strategies and tactics to leverage social media (e.g. twitter, LinkedIn) and in-person conferences to connect with like-minded professionals and organizations;
- Concrete steps students can take to best partner with their career coach post-workshop.
Group Coaching Sessions (group of 8-12 individuals, 30-45 min with each group) – Our team will facilitate a group coaching experience that will focus on specific functions (e.g. marketing, finance, consulting) or issue areas (e.g. poverty, renewable energy, CSR careers) and will give participants more tactical advice about their career goals and job searching efforts.
Staff Training – All faculty and staff in your programs are teachers and mentors. Many of them might be passing on outdated beliefs and perceptions to their students and fellows even without being aware of doing so. During our speaking engagements, we offer an opportunity for staff members (and faculty) to discuss employment trends in responsible careers, resources, and coaching best practices that will build your organization’s internal capacity and effectiveness when working with students interested in impact careers in the US and around the world.
Participants will leave this workshop with:
- Greater clarity about responsible career options available across sectors (e.g. CSR, impact investing, sustainable development, benefit corporations, foundations);
- Resources to help students best prepare for responsible careers (e.g. professionals associations, twitter handles, LinkedIn groups, conferences, job boards);
- Coaching techniques to confidently approach conversations around values, as well as strategies to keep students engaged in their career exploration and job search;
- ICF-accredited CCEUs hours that can count toward obtaining or maintaining career coaches credentials.
Want to learn more or schedule an on-site visit? Please Contact Us!